There are many academic opportunities available at Green River Community College.
- Programs A to Z
- Green River offers over fifty program areas to choose from.
- Professional Technical
- We offer many professional technical programs that lead to real jobs at real wages.
- University Transfer Degrees
- Degrees intended to prepare students to transfer to a 4-year college or university.
- Advanced Placement is a program that allows students to place into classes with AP test scores.
- Continuing Education
- Non-credit classes and certificate programs for personal enrichment and professional development.
- Education delivered via various technologies. Pursue a degree online from anywhere in the world.
- For Future Educators
- Center of Excellence, CWU @ Green River, Project TEACH
- International Programs
- Programs for non-U.S. citizens to earn college credit.
- GED, Adult Basic Education, High School Completion
- Program for eligible high school juniors and seniors to earn college-level credit, tuition free.
- Study Abroad
- Earn 15 GRCC college credits while living and studying abroad in some of the world's most fascinating places.
- Through Tech Prep, students have the opportunity to get a head start on their future and begin to prepare for a career while still in high school.
- The Washington Environmental Training Center is a specialized, continuing education program that has helped meet the State of Washington's training needs since 1974.
- Workforce Education
- Workforce Education administers programs that provide free or reduced tuition to students who qualify.