Your Student ID Number


Back to Online Services

If you do not know what your Student ID Number is, you will need to contact Enrollment Services by stopping by the Enrollment Services Department, located on the second floor of the Lindbloom Student Center, or by calling them at (253) 833-9111 ext. 2500. You will need your picture ID if you go in person.

Location: Second floor of the Lindbloom Student Center

Enrollment Services
(253) 833-9111 ext. 2500
FAX: (253) 288-3454


Copyrightę 2015 Green River College. All rights reserved.
Page Footer Contact