Pathway 2: Community College Students

Pathway 2: Community College Students With an academic associate's degree approved for university transfer, you can transfer to most upper-division or four-year universities to complete your bachelor's degree.

However, when choosing a university, you should choose a school that offers a teacher preparation program with the endorsement you are seeking (the subject and/or grade level you want to teach.) Not every university in WA offers a route to teacher certification for undergraduate students.