Oct. 15 deadline approaching for scholarship applications
Green River Community College Foundation is now accepting applications for scholarships for Winter and Spring 2015.
- Lynn Norman, up to five based on financial need and academic merit.
- Veterans, up to six for veterans of U.S. armed forces.
- Muckleshoot, one scholarship for Native American (must have registration number, but not receive benefits from tribe or nation).
- Auburn Rotary, one scholarship for a graduate of high school in Auburn School District with at least 30 credits at Green River.
Program-based scholarships: (one each)
- Floyd H Miller Accounting.
- Robert L Youells Fine Arts (must be enrolled in Fine Arts classes when receiving scholarship).
- Rottler Family Sharing Foundation Licensed Practical Nursing.
All application materials are due by Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014.
Green River Community College Foundation scholarships may only be used for tuition, fees, and required books and supplies at Green River Community College.